Sunday, January 31, 2010

Damn that shiat

OMG OMG OMG! I'm so freakin bored. I'm currently still sick and the medicine is makin me feel terrible yo. I can't stop coughin. Damn. Went to Orchard for some shopping today. Bought a pair of super chio shoes. For your entertainment by Adam Lambert was playing right there in front of my (beautiful)eyes! :D :D :D And the shop opp it was playing Kris Allen's Live like we're dying. It was damn contradicting. Then, this group of students walked pass and the guys were like "Kris Allen's not bad" but the girl said "OMG, I love Adam Lambert man." Haha, I almost wanted to shout "rock on mayn B)"

I LOVE ADAM LAMBERT TILL DEATH MAN!

I can't wait for the Grammy's! :D It's Beyonce, Taylor swift, Lady GaGa and the Black eyed peas' game yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home