Monday, February 1, 2010

F-U-C-K

Maybe it's my fault, maybe it's yours. But, one thing I believe, we are both to blame. I am sure it wasn't entirely your fault but neither was it mine. We both decided it wouldn't work anyway. I thought that I have let it go but why do I still feel this way. One way or another, I have to get you outta my life. I know we can't rush these things. So Imma let nature take its course and I hope one day, we would pass each other like strangers and hopefully, never to engage in a conversation, ever again.

Today was awesome. :D Happy Birthday Yi Fang! Today was going quite well until now. Oh well, why do I even bother. Tomorrow's BERNARD TEO'S BIRTHDAY! :D Yay yay yay! ♥ And now I got his secret ^^ So, I don't have to give him a present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home